13″ BioMarkers – 13″ long, 2.5″ x 4.0″ angled top and flat marking surface
In comparison to other plant markers, garden tags, or plant stakes, ours are far superior in many ways.
- The design is very sturdy and won’t break down.
- Our tough BioMarkers will last many seasons.
- Won’t bend or rust compared to other metal stakes.
- Aesthetically pleasing and comes in 4 colors.
- Weatherproof labels included- can be laser printed or handwritten.
- Select from eight colors, black, dark green, terra cotta, white stone, blue, red, yellow and orange.
What is Biomass?
Biomass is a sustainable and renewable resource. It contains 20% (average) biomass from agriculture waste by-products. It has a lower carbon footprint by using post-consumer and/or post-industrial recycled plastic.
The weatherproof labels can be handwritten with a permanent ink marker or printed using laser or ink jet printers. The labels are pressure sensitive, so they are easy to remove when they do start to wear out. They remain in place and readable through all kinds of weather, but when it’s time to peel them off, they don’t leave a residue. You just clean off the marker and apply another label. For permanent labels, you may want to consider using engraved labels as they last for many years.