The red line is a symbol used to show respect for firefighters injured and killed in the line of duty. It’s about honor, respect, and putting the lives of those you are sworn to protect ahead of your own. It’s facing your fears in the midst of blood, sweat, and tears. It represents courage.
Pure, unshakable courage.
Support our brothers and sisters forged by fire in this 100% soft ring-spun cotton T-shirt designed and decorated in the United States of America.
A portion of proceeds are donated to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to developing and expanding programs to honor our fallen fire heroes and assist their families and coworkers.
- Pre-Shrunk Classic Fit Tee
- 100% soft-spun cotton fabric for extra softness
- Exclusive Bone Head Outfitters branded tee designed and printed in the USA
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- To find your ideal fit and other specifics, refer to Bone Head’s size chart
There are no reviews yet.