On board every Blynk Board is the economic yet powerful ESP8266 framework that will allow you to connect to most 2.4GHz WiFi networks, that are either open (no password) or protected with WPA, WPA-2, or WEP authentication. The Blynk Board interfaces with the outside world using input/ouput (I/O) “pins” that can either control real-world objects, like motors or LEDs, or read in values from sensors (like light or position). Each of the Blynk Board’s pins are accessible via the large, metal-encircled holes on the edge of the board. These large holes are designed to interface with alligator clip cables – a staple interface cable for beginner and advanced electrical engineer alike. During setup, the RGB LED on the Blynk Board will be your window into its soul. The board uses this multi-colored LED to indicate all sorts of status modes including how to identify which board is yours.
Blynk is a digital dashboard for your iOS or Android device that allows you to easily build graphical interfaces by dragging and dropping widgets to control for your newest IoT projects! With the Blynk app you will be able to control the Blynk board or any other compatible hardware remotely by displaying sensor data, analyzing your surroundings, activating a function of your project and much more.
Note: The Blynk app is compatible with iDevices running iOS 7.0+, and Android’s running any version above or equal to 4.0.
- On-Board Si7021 Temp/Humidity sensor
- Solderless pin connectors – compatible with alligator clips
- On-Board FTDI for re-programming
- On-board WS2812 RGB LED
- General purpose LED and button
- ADC scaled to 0-3.3V
- Expansion connectors for I2C and WS2812 output
- LiPo battery charger
- Arduino programmable
- Over a dozen pre-loaded Blynk projects!
- No programming required to connect the board to Blynk and run through the example projects
- Blynk Subscription Code-Card Included