Every Blynk Board comes fully programmed and also includes a Blynk subscription code card (15k Energy at a $10 value), which will be needed to connect the Blynk Board to your Blynk account. Simply connect to a Wi-Fi signal and you are ready to use this starter kit! Getting started with your Blynk Board and getting it connected to the Blynk App on your iOS or Android device is a breeze. Once you’ve played with the ZeRGBa (a festively colored zebra ‘widget’ that can change the color of the on-board RGB LED) checkout our step-by-step project guide with detailed images on how to add and control the large selection of widgets within Blynk.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for anyone with a drive to learn more about Blynk and its uses. So if you are looking for a new challenge or a way to get in on the IoT craze, check out the SparkFun IoT Starter Kit with Blynk Board!
Note: The Blynk app is compatible with iDevices running iOS 7.0+, and Android’s running any version above or equal to 4.0.
Note: Customers who initially order this Starter Kit may receive a white USB wall wart instead of the one listed below and seen in the image above. The included wall wart will be capable of 5V and 1A regardless of what it looks like.
- Project 1: Blynk Button, Physical LED
- Project 2: Physical Button, Blynk LED
- Project 3: Slide-Dimming LEDs
- Project 4: Temperature and Humidity Values
- Project 5: Gauging the Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Project 6: Automating With the Timer
- Project 7: The LCD’s Wealth of Information
- Project 8: Joystick Joyride
- Project 9: Graphing Voltage
- Project 10: Charting Lighting History
- Project 11: Terminal Chat
- Project 12: BotaniTweeting
- Project 13: Push Door, Push Phone
- Project 14: Status Emails
*Retired Product: This product has been retired from the Sparkfun catalog and is no longer for sale once the product has been depleted. Product pages for datasheets and the simply curious have been made available on their website.